Safari Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara
Pick up from your hotel or place of stay at 8.00 a.m and after a brief stop-over at our offices, for briefing purposes, depart for a journey south along the floor of the Great Rift Valley with a pit stop at the View Point for breath taking view of the rift valley. You can take photos and buy souvenirs as you listen to African tales about the formation of the rift valley. Arrive at Masai Mara in the late afternoon and enjoy a game drive till twilight. Dinner and overnight at Rhino Tourist tented camp.
Safari Day 2: Mara to Nairobi
On this morning, enjoy a pre-breakfast game drive between 6.30 a.m and 9 a.m. After this, return to the camp for a hot breakfast after which we begin our journey back to Nairobi where the tour ends.
Based on a Group Safari (maximum 7 pax per group), staying at Rhino Tourist Camp,
US $260 per person sharing.
Included in the price;
- Ground transport in a comfortable safari vehicle for game viewing, photography and touring
- Full board accommodation and meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner
- Accommodation in self contained tented camps room
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Bottled water whilst on safari
- Start and end of safari in Nairobi